Courtesy of Gourmandelle
- 1 medium cabbage
- 2- 14 oz cans Cannellini beans
- Large onion, coursely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 5 Tbsp no salt added tomato paste
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop cabbage.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage and 1 cup of water. Cover with lid and let soften for 10 minutes.
- When cabbage has softened, add all spices, except the tomato paste.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add beans, with water, and tomato paste. Cook for 15 minutes. (If needed, add more water so it won’t stick to the bottom of pan and burn.)
- Let set 10 minutes before serving.