Courtesy of Cooking Light
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz can no salt added diced tomatoes, with juice
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick sleet over medium-high heat.
- Add sweet potato to pan, sauté for 3 minutes.
- Decrease heat to medium, add cauliflower, onion, and curry powder; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add broth, salt, chickpeas, and tomatoes, bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
* Sprinkle with chopped cilantro
** Serve with yogurt