Hello happy people!
At work today, yes I have a real job as a technical writer, I had back to back meetings that started at 9 and finished up at 3:30, with an hour for lunch and an hour to answer emails and put out fires. Just a typical Wednesday, they happen every week never fail. Obviously, it’s my busy day.
The last thing I want to do is make a complicated dinner or any dinner at all. I just want to get home, slip into my M & M sleeping pants, and veg out watching TV.
This chicken salad is so simple and delicious. You can make it in the morning, and let it chill in the refrigerator until dinner. Yum!
Adapted from Barbara Bakes
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced small
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup red grapes, quartered
- Potato buns
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, green onions, celery, and grapes. Mix well.
- Add diced chicken, gently toss.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve on potato buns. Add extras like spinach, cheese, and or tomato, if desired.