Hello happy people!
I hope your day finds you in good spirits. Good days should be cherished and reflected upon; and then acted upon to make a string of good days.
courtesy of skinnytaste
- 3 large chicken breasts, cut into 6 cutlets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 oz shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced into steps
- Non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink. I used my George Forman grill. Make sure not to overcook the chicken or it will be dry.
- Meanwhile, heat saute pan on medium heat. Add oil and garlic, saute for a few seconds. Add spinach, salt and pepper. Cook a few minutes until heated through.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Evenly place the chicken in the baking dish.
- Divide spinach evenly among chicken.
- Top each chicken breast with mozzarella cheese and slices of red pepper.
- Put dish in oven and bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.