Decadent Creamy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Prep time: 35 minutes
Bake time: 55 minutes
- 9 dried whole grain lasagna noodles
- 2 (10 oz.) jars of your favorite alfredo sauce
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1 (10 oz. ) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar of roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Italian blend cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine both jars of Alfredo sauce, lemon juice, and black pepper. Stir in chicken, spinach, and red peppers.
- Lightly coat a 13 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange 3 cooked noodles in bottom of dish. Top with 1/3 chicken mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.